ASUS Trademark Usage Guidelines
These ASUS Trademark Usage Guidelines (hereinafter referred to as “Guidelines”) are for YOU, the ASUS licensees, authorized dealers, distributors, resellers, retailers, or any other persons or groups, who have been granted the right or license to use ASUS trademarks, service marks, product or service names, slogans, logos or images (hereinafter collectively referred to as "ASUS Trademarks") in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on YOUR web sites, products, labels, or packaging in connection with marketing, sales and support of ASUS branded products . Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under YOUR Distribution Agreement, Sale of Goods Agreement or other agreements with ASUSTeK Computer Inc. and/or the affiliates of ASUSTeK Computer Inc., no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. By using an ASUS Trademark, YOU acknowledge that ASUS is the sole owner of such ASUS Trademark and the goodwill associated therewith and that YOU will not interfere with ASUS’s rights in the Trademark, including but not limited to challenging ASUS’s use, registration of, or application to register such Trademark anywhere in the world, and that YOU will not harm, misuse, make disreputable or confusingly similar to any ASUS Trademarks.
ASUS Trademarks List
- REPUBLIC OF GAMERS
- ASUS ZenBook
- ASUS VivoBook
The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of ASUS’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
Digital versions of ASUS Trademarks are available on the ASUS Channel Site at http://channel.asus.com/ and are provided for reproduction only.
Guidelines for Use and Reference of ASUS Trademarks
Any use of ASUS Trademarks that falls outside these Guidelines is strictly prohibited. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Guidelines and YOUR Distribution Agreement, Sale of Goods Agreement or other agreements with ASUSTeK Computer Inc. and/or the affiliates of ASUSTeK Computer Inc., these Guidelines shall prevail.
- YOU must include the appropriate TM, SM, or ® symbol when using ASUS Trademarks in the advertisement, brochure, or any other material that will to be distributed or displayed and YOU must include the appropriate trademark attribution notice below: “ASUS Trademark is either a US registered trademark or trademark of ASUSTeK Computer Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.”
- YOU must include an disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement by ASUS at the first and the most prominent reference in your advertisement, brochure, or other material as below when using ASUS Trademarks: “Reference to any ASUS products, services, processes, or other information and/or use of ASUS Trademarks does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by ASUS.”
- YOU must spell and capitalize ASUS Trademarks exactly as they are shown in the ASUS Trademarks List. YOU must use ASUS Trademarks as provided by ASUS with no changes in the color or design. YOU must not vary the spelling, use a possessive or plural form, or use the trademark as a noun or verb. YOU must not make up names that contain ASUS Trademarks.
- YOU must use ASUS Trademarks to identify ASUS and/or ASUS branded products or services only.
- YOU must submit all usages of ASUS Trademarks to your local ASUS Marketing Department for review prior to publication upon request.
- YOU must not use an identical or virtually identical ASUS Trademark as a domain name or second level domain name.
- YOU must not register, in whole or in part, any of ASUS Trademarks listed above, or any other ASUS Trademarks, including ASUS-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
- YOU acknowledge that these Guidelines may also be provided in other languages for reference, in the event of any discrepancies exist between the English version and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
- YOU acknowledge that ASUS may at any time revise these Guidelines. YOU agree to be bound by any such revisions and YOU should visit this website at AsusTrademark_en on a regular basis for information on the current applicable Guidelines.
For further information regarding these Guidelines, please send an e-mail to ASUS Legal Affairs Center at Trademark@asus.com.
Updated December 20, 2018 by ASUS Legal Affairs Center