ASUS Copyright Usage Guidelines
Guidelines for Use and Reference of ASUS Marketing Resource
Any use of ASUS Marketing Resource that falls outside these guidelines is strictly prohibited. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these guidelines and YOUR Distribution Agreement, Sale of Goods Agreement or other agreements with Asustek Computer Inc. and/or the affiliates of Asustek Computer Inc., these guidelines shall prevail.
- YOU must include the following statement when using ASUS Marketing Resource in the advertisement, brochure, or any other material that will to be distributed or displayed: "Used with permission from ASUS."
- YOU must use the full name of ASUS branded products if YOUR use of ASUS Marketing Resource includes references to an ASUS branded product. When referencing any ASUS trademarks, YOU must follow the ASUS Trademark Usage Guidelines
- YOU must not obscure, make any additions to, edit, reformat or otherwise change the trademarks, service marks, trade names, product and company names which are owned by third party and are mentioned in ASUS Marketing Resource when using ASUS Marketing Resource.
- YOU must use ASUS Marketing Resource in the advertisement, brochure, or any other material in conjunction with ASUS and/or ASUS branded products or services only.
- YOU acknowledge that ASUS may at any time make changes to or remove any ASUS Marketing Resource and YOU agree to cease all usages of the prior-changed or removed ASUS Marketing Resource upon their modification or removal. Furthermore, YOU must take note of the expiration date of each ASUS Marketing Resource and YOU agree to case all usages of the ASUS Marketing Resource upon their expiration.
- YOU must submit all usages of ASUS Marketing Resource to your local ASUS Marketing Department for review prior to publication or upon request. Neither translation of nor modification to ASUS Marketing Resource is allowable without prior written consent by your local ASUS Marketing Department.
- YOU acknowledge that ASUS may at any time revise these guidelines. YOU agree to be bound by any such revisions and YOU should visit this website at http://channel.asus.com/ on a regular basis for information on the current applicable guidelines.
For further information regarding these guidelines, please send an e-mail to ASUS Legal Affairs Center at Trademark@asus.com .
Updated December 28, 2009 by ASUS Legal Affairs Center -Trademark@asus.com