ASUS Copyright Usage Guidelines
Guidelines for Use and Reference of ASUS Resource
Any use of ASUS Resource that falls outside these Guidelines is strictly prohibited. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Guidelines and YOUR Distribution Agreement, Sale of Goods Agreement or any other agreements with ASUSTeK Computer Inc. and/or the affiliates of ASUSTeK Computer Inc., these Guidelines shall prevail.
- YOU must include the following statement when using ASUS Resource in the advertisement, brochure, or any other material that will be distributed or displayed: "Used with permission from ASUS."
- YOU must use the full name of ASUS branded products if YOUR use of ASUS Resource includes references to an ASUS branded product. When referencing any ASUS trademarks, YOU must follow the ASUS Trademark Usage Guidelines.
- YOU must not obscure, make any additions to, edit, reformat or otherwise change the trademarks, service marks, trade names, product and company names which are owned by third party and are mentioned in ASUS Resource when using ASUS Resource.
- YOU must use ASUS Resource in the advertisement, brochure, or any other material in conjunction with ASUS and/or ASUS branded products or services only.
- YOU acknowledge that ASUS may at any time make changes to or remove any ASUS Resource and YOU agree to cease all usages of the prior-changed or removed ASUS Resource upon their modification or removal. Furthermore, YOU must take note of the expiration date of each ASUS Resource and YOU agree to case all usages of the ASUS Resource upon their expiration.
- YOU must submit all usages of ASUS Resource to your local ASUS Marketing Department for review prior to publication or upon request. Neither translation of nor modification to ASUS Resource is allowable without prior written consent by your local ASUS Marketing Department.
- YOU acknowledge that this Guideline may also be provided in other languages for reference, in the event of any discrepancies exist between the English version and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
- YOU acknowledge that ASUS may at any time revise these Guidelines. YOU agree to be bound by any such revisions and YOU should visit this website at http://channel.asus.com/ on a regular basis for information on the current applicable Guidelines.
For further information regarding these Guidelines, please send an e-mail to ASUS Legal Affairs Center at LegalCompliance@asus.com .
Updated December 20, 2018 by ASUS Legal Affairs Center